Thursday, October 29, 2009

eTrade $550 worth of free trades!

Well anyone who lives in Australia and is looking for an online broker, I recommend eTrade. I wish I could make some disclosure here that I was somehow making money out of this reccomendation, but alas I am not. If you know how I can - please email or post and let me know!! So someone I know has been using eTrade for over 12 months (but has not use any of the others) and found that the interface is good and that the research information made available to users is also good. So we have been investing on her account. The accountant advised that we should open a joint account. So we started opening another account with eTrade and we found the promo for $550 worth of trades! one word of caution though - you have to spend it by the end of December 2009. C'mon free trades!

No comments:

Post a Comment