Monday, November 2, 2009

Hard Slog -> Options

Well, this journey that I am on is not any easy one (of course). For the last week or so I have not really been able to progress a lot of the ideas that I have wanted to explore. But finally a change. I have spent about 4 weeks trying to open an options trading account - and finally today - my account has been activated. I have no idea why it took so long, but now it is done. A silver lining though, the stock market has been pretty crazy for the last 5 or so trading days and tomorrow of course there will be an interest rate announcement (I am hoping it will go up .5 of a percent - but it is more likely going to be .25%). All of which points to a higher likelihood that I would have lost money. I will start paper trading this week and see how I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment